A provincial park in British Columbia, Canada, located around Mount Assiniboine.
- Wandelkaart 05 Banff National Park and Mt. Assiniboine | Gem Trek
- This map covers the most popular hiking and mountain biking terrain in Banff National Park, from Lake Louise in the north to the south end of Banff National Park, plus all of Mt. Assiniboine Provincial Park. All of the day hikes in and around Banff townsite are covered on this map, such as Tunnel Mountain, Sundance Canyon, Bow Falls to the... Read more
- Also available from:
- Stanfords, United Kingdom
» Click to close
- Banff & Mount Assiniboine Gem Trek
- Banff - Mount Assiniboine area at 1:100,000 on a light, waterproof and tear-resistant map from Gem Trek Publishing in their series of detailed hiking maps of the Canadian Rockies. On the reverse are descriptions of several day hikes and overnight trips, plus plenty of other tourist information.The map covers the most popular hiking and mountain... Read more