Provincial park located in Alberta, Canada.
- Wandelkaart 07 Kananaskis Lakes | Gem Trek
- This map covers what some say is the most scenic terrain in all of Kananaskis Country - the upper Smith-Dorrien-Spray Trail south of Mt. Shark, Peter Lougheed Provincial Park including the network of trails in the Kananaskis Lakes area, and the northern part of Elk Lakes Provincial Park. Seven snowshoe trails have been added to this new... Read more
- Also available from:
- Stanfords, United Kingdom
» Click to close
- Kananaskis Lakes Gem Trek
- Kananaskis Lakes area of the Canadian Rockies on a contoured and GPS compatible, waterproof and tear-resistant map at 1:50,000 from Gem Trek with an enlargement of the Lower Kananaskis Lake, descriptions of recommended trails and other tourist information.The map covers some of the most scenic terrain in all of Kananaskis Country - the upper... Read more