- Name Sentiers Frontaliers
- Lengte van pad 110 km, 68 mijl
- Lengte in dagen 7 dagen
- Start van pad Notre-Dame-des-Bois
- Traildino graad MW, Gemiddelde wandeling, trektocht
- Huttentrektocht graad T1, Wandeling
Near Notre-Dame-des-Bois, 83 km, 5 days (+ 27 km side trails)
The Sentiers Frontaliers can be found in the south eastern tip of Quebec. This is a mountainous and quiet area on the border with the USA, about 150 km east of Montreal. The path is connected to the Cohos Trail in New Hampshire, USA.
The main route is 83 km long. There are also 7 secondary paths. Highest point is popular with hikers: Mont Gosford, 1193 m. Other parts of the route are less frequently explored. The hike requires good fitness.